Users of the First 30 Outplacement Program will go on a 30-day Journey.
Each day when they log into their First 30 access portal program participants will have access to a new daily video and resources. The program includes a virtual and audio copy of A Spark in the Dark: Illuminating Your Path to a Brilliant Career in a Reorg World, resume and LinkedIn writing courses, a success calendar, networking templates and interview and presentation skills coaching. While participants are encouraged to log in each day, they have the ability to move as quickly or as slowly as they like through the videos and exercises.
Users Will Receive:
- Admission to the First 30 Inc. access portal for up to one year
- A digital and audio copy of A Spark in the Dark: Illuminating Your Path to a Brilliant Career in a Reorg World
- Courses: A Resume Ready and LinkedIn Ready Course
- Access to resources and advice from industry leaders including:
- LinkedIn expert and author Leslie Hughes
- Human capital expert and GM of Monster Canada, Angela Payne
- Financial advisor and expert Omari Whyte
- Negotiation and labour management specialist John Belton
- Job-seeking wellness expert and Founder of Landing, Richard Gawlas
- Insurance expert Cheryl Roberts